Cyber security is an issue that commands great attention and importance as far as IT/ ITeS ate concerned. The use of digital sources of communication is at an all time high across the globe with widespread use of portable document format (PDF) sharing among other formats. Various communication channels such as WhatsApp, email, telegram etc. use this method of sharing of information to communicate across both official and non official platforms. This makes it highly imperative to make the data transfer secure, leak proof and immune to external threats like malware or other malicious software. The use of password protection is thus highly recommended to ensure that the data transfer is robust and leak proof. Various links present over online platforms guarantee to remove this password for genuine users but it is highly risky to click on them as they can cause lot of damage to your Smartphone/ PC or might also compromise on your sensitive data.
Some of the least compromising ways to unlock a PDF include the following steps:
- Downloading a secure application e.g. PDF Utilities to unlock PDF from Google Play store.
- Installing the downloaded application software.
- Keeping ready the downloaded PDF file for which you want to remove the password.
- Opening the PDF unlocking app and tapping on Select next to Select PDF.
- Once you’ve located your file, select it and tap Start. You’ll get a pop-up asking you enter the PDF password. Enter it and tap OK.
- That’s it, just go back to the same destination where the original PDF file is saved to access the new PDF file without password protection.
Hope you find this piece of info would Useful….!!