In the modern world of 21st century, there has been a growing demand for attaining a zero fat body shape which makes one’s personality fit and in proper shape. Obesity is India’s one of the biggest health concerns with a high no. of people being overweight. This is one of the most common sights to be seen with more than normal weight causing further health complications like high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid, kidney disorders, etc. There have been a plethora of remedies on offer that aim to cut down on excess fat surrounding the belly area but one must consult his/ her physician.
Few remedies which can work in this regard are:
● Cutting down on high calorie diet
● Including regular exercise in daily routine
● Having a proper dietary plan
● Taking a good quality sound sleep of minimum 6 hours duration
● Eliminating tobacco intake completely
● Reducing sugar intake in diet
● Leading a stress free life
● Controlling anger and overall temperament
● Practicing meditation and deep- breathing exercises
● Regular social interaction for better emotional well being
● Leading a more active lifestyle rather than having sedentary routine
One must always consider the body as a temple and our soul as almighty so that we do not abuse any organ / body part and lead a healthy and prosperous life.