A perfect physique and personality is a highly sought after virtue in the modern times where everybody idolises someone in the film fraternity to have a body shape identical to their role models. In this regard, weight gain is something which many people having a lean figure look out for. The most common suggestion that people receive in this regard is to enhance the total calorie intake and increase the overall food consumption. This notion backfires many a time with people falling sick or incurring an ailment in their quest for food gain out of poor quality food intake. It is worth mentioning here that our overall health is not determined by the total calorie intake but by the very source of these calories.
Some of the measures which can be taken to increase weight gain include:
● Increasing quantity of healthy food in diet.
● Including high quality protein in daily diet plan
● Doing strength training/ light workout in gym
● Including fresh fruits in diet
● Having a proper routine and exercising regularly
● Avoiding unsafe pills and over the counter products
● Consulting personal physician or doctor for better guidance
● Reducing tobacco/ alcohol intake
● Taking a good quality sleep
● Practicing meditation and deep- breathing exercises
● Reducing high sugar content food intake and beverages consumption
● Giving more emphasis on proper health rather than simply having an attractive body shape
It is always worth remembering that Almighty has made every individual a unique creature with regard to body shape and overall looks.
So, it is not at all beneficial to indulge in artificially emulating someone else’s body shape just for the sake of gaining attraction or pleasure.