In the modern digital world where file sharing takes place across electronic formats like jpg, pdf etc., it is quite important to understand the nuances associated with these digital formats in order to make the best use of them. One of the important aspects in this regard is editing and modifying shared PDFs in order to make the necessary changes and incorporate the desired modifications.
So, let us know what is a PDF file?
- A pdf file is basically a digital file sharing format and is an acronym for portable document format.
- Mostly, text files are shared through this format.
- It is a common format for sharing important info over digital formats.
Ways to open a pdf file
A pdf file explicitly contains an edit option for incorporating changes or to update information.
But many a time, the pdf file shared is in protected format for which you need permission to edit.
In such a scenario, it is quite feasible to go for pdf opening apps available on Google Play Store that allows editing of files.
You may also request the sender of the file to provide you with editing access in order to make the required changes.
For editing pdf files on Acrobat application, the following steps can be followed:
- Open a file in Acrobat DC.
- Click the “Edit PDF” tool in the right pane.
- Use Acrobat editing tools: Add new text, edit text or update fonts using selections from the ‘format list’.
- Save your edited PDF: Name your file and click the “Save” button.
Hope you found this article useful !!